Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Give away 997 cab - am I missing something????

Alex

Hhmmmm, looks good, like you say something odd, expected starship mileage but no. Someone close needs go look and buy it if as good as it appears.

Probably another add masquerade as legitimate, but when you enquire a substantial remote deposit is required

alex yates said:
Just stumbled on this. Surely it can't be right?

If it looks to good to be true it usually is...

Go and have a look at it in the flesh. See if it's real. :?:

SCAM
every car on their e bay website has a photo taken in a different place, and they have no website

alex yates said:

It's a scam.... I found a really cheap Audi A5 on eBay a little while ago, all looked legit, it was from a garage had a website and everything. I tired to call and they wouldnt answer, then told to communicate via text.

Then they tried to get a holding deposit as 'so many people were interested' just didn't add up.

As my old Nan used to say.... if it looks too good to be true, then it is too good to be true.

:thumb: Good spot!

comprised account. happening a lot on eaby at mo

if sth is too good to be true then it certainly is!!

alex yates said:
:thumb: Good spot!

I preferered the scam price, that's 10 bags too much :hand:

Advert has now been removed, perhaps someone reported it to eBay.

Standard is a great story about sending the money to paypal, who will hold it until the car is delivered and you are happy, which is of course total crap. Happens a lot at the moment but ebay are getting better and better at stopping it. Lots of scammers are using Italian bank accounts as they are easy to get and the authorities don't want to help bust the scammers much at all......

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back