Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finally saying hello for the first time...

Welcome! great choice of colour, although i may be a little biased!

Thanks for the welcomes and info chaps! Wasn't around much this week as we took off to look at some wedding venues in Devon & Cornwall - great road trip been going there for years in various cars but couldn't push on too much as the missus (to be) goes nuts but the dog loves it! (Yes yes I know dogs and cars but shes a small little sausage thing that fits into the seat well nicely)

I know royal steering wheels - they did a great job on my M3 a few years back - just not sure if I should update the wheel too as its the traditional triangle one fitted - kinda like the rounded sports version....

Right didn't think I needed the spacers on these wheels but they've just been added to the shopping list - along with new bolts! Dam Porsches are expensive habits to have.

Just putting it out there is Atlas Grey the fastest colour....

:dont know: :D

Didn't think this was a bad run up the A30-A303-A31....

(Ignore the BBCR2... just checking traffic honest!)

Attachments

• dbf7b9f7_fac8_4c6a_a9d2_99e2322adce8_734.jpg
    dbf7b9f7_fac8_4c6a_a9d2_99e2322adce8_734.jpg
    968.8 KB · Views: 1,934

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back