Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Techart Springs - Group Buy

DrJimBone said:
I sent an email about springs for the Cayman... not heard back as yet.

Did you include my name on the list as an 'if you can supply for...', John?

Cheers :thumb:

Hi Mate, no i didn't mate as it was just for the 997.

Phil does take a few days to get back, give it till early next week, if not just call them, he is quite nice to talk to.

Let us know what happens, if no joy will buzz him as well fella

Okay, will do amigo.

I'm working nights in The Gambia at the moment so I'm asleep when he's open :grin:

Email is the future :floor:

Well i sent an email couple days ago with all info as what they require and.... low and behold ive heard F__k all..

I reckon theyve pulled out on the idea!!

J

-- 997 -- said:
Well i sent an email couple days ago with all info as what they require and.... low and behold ive heard F__k all..

J

J,

Hope not but John said in his post that Tech9 were waiting for all seven to get in touch before submitting the order to Techart? Given they only got the last two on Friday afternoon I reckon we should hear something at the start of next week? Well that's my logic anyway.

FRZ 911 said:
-- 997 -- said:

J

J,

Hope not but John said in his post that Tech9 were waiting for all seven to get in touch before submitting the order to Techart? Given they only got the last two on Friday afternoon I reckon we should hear something at the start of next week? Well that's my logic anyway.

Hiya J, Tech9 said that once all orders were in this would be sent to Techart themselves in Germany, also Phil mentioned that it will not be a quick turnaround J. Based on the last Group-Buy of these then it wasnt quick, I suppose we have to wey the odd's up. If peeps want them quickly then pay the full wack or just wait a little while - how long I really dont know J.

If you want, call Phil, he is nice bloke to talk to mate, I am sure it will be fine J.

If its a real big concern to get them ASAP and you cannot wait, if I was you then I would contact them directly mate

John997 said:
FRZ 911 said:
-- 997 -- said:

J

J,

Hiya J, Tech9 said that once all orders were in this would be sent to Techart themselves in Germany, also Phil mentioned that it will not be a quick turnaround J. Based on the last Group-Buy of these then it wasnt quick, I suppose we have to wey the odd's up. If peeps want them quickly then pay the full wack or just wait a little while - how long I really dont know J.

If you want, call Phil, he is nice bloke to talk to mate, I am sure it will be fine J.

If its a real big concern to get them ASAP and you cannot wait, if I was you then I would contact them directly mate

Hi. No concearn at all, can wait and not in a rush at all :lol: , just thought at least a confirmation upon recieving the email with relevant info e.t.c to let know whats the next move, but all is good !! ... thought they would have them in stock, didnt know they had to contact Techart in germany e.t.c.. ..

Cheers

J

John997 said:
FRZ 911 said:
-- 997 -- said:

J

J,

I'm not in any rush either, however I hope to get a response next week. Slightly concerned with 'not a quick turnaround", once I've paid then I'll be expecting the goods in a reasonable time frame.

SJD said:
John997 said:
FRZ 911 said:
-- 997 -- said:

J

J,

I'm not in any rush either, however I hope to get a response next week. Slightly concerned with 'not a quick turnaround", once I've paid then I'll be expecting the goods in a reasonable time frame.

Yep that will be my concearn, if ive paid with my hard earned its when I NEED TO KNOW when im recieving mine.. not like "it should be with you within....... . . . "

J

Sorry guys my email only just sent as working away in China last week just got back

Blooders said:
Sorry guys my email only just sent as working away in China last week just got back

No worries- thanks for the update. :thumb:

Just received an email from Phil at Tech9:

'We have your order and as soon as we collate everything, we will be in touch for payment and a delivery date."

Looks like the ball's rolling. :thumb:

Update for all.

Firstly, had an email from Tech9/Phil his personal email account. Basically they had an email server issues which accounts for the lack of email updates etc.. to all.

Secondary, Tech9 just enquired about Blooders order but looks like this is now resolved.

Finally, with all orders received now they will be processed so you should hear something back soon, if you don't and you need a update then call Phil @ Tech9 and I am sure they will update you.

Cheers,
John

FRZ 911 said:
Just received an email from Phil at Tech9:

'We have your order and as soon as we collate everything, we will be in touch for payment and a delivery date."

Looks like the ball's rolling. :thumb:

Also got the same email !!!

J

He even was happy to include me and my wee Cayman :D

I got the email too... :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back