Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Techart Springs - Group Buy

SJD said:
-- 997 -- said:
keendean said:
Cheaper is good, how long are we thinking of waiting?

I may need to drop, if we are looking at next year? :l

Naaaaaah, wont be next year, year after !!! Joke. Most likely end of November following thru middle december if anything..

J

Do you have any idea of additional savings if the group buy hit e.g. 10? If it's only an extra £10-£20 then I'd not want to wait too long. If it's a healthy £50+ then holding off another month could be worthwhile.

I did email them last week, no response also tried to call today but he was busy at the time. I have a funny feeling it will be the same 5 or 10 etc....., and if there was i cannot see a huge saving TBH.

Will let all know as soon as I know mate

I will also add my name to the list for a set of springs. Guess that makes 6?

Myasinax said:
I will also add my name to the list for a set of springs. Guess that makes 6?

Cheers Myasinax, have updated the list on page 1 - first post. This makes 6 so far. I did get an email from Tech9, they are speaking with Techart....

If we get a good reduction then great, if its about 20 or less then not worth it i would say as its less then a 1/4 tank of fuel lol - and how fast does that go :eek: :eek:

But lets see what happen's.

Cheers,
John

John997 said:
To follow on from Mike's (AKA Thefinn) previous group buy end of last year....

As coming to that time of the year very soon again (Christmas) :) ,then have contacted Phil from "tech9" about another group-buy. He sent us the following below, will let this run for 2 weeks or so.. but basically more we get the the bigger the discount.

At the end you just call Phil and hand over the details and he will do the rest:

Fits OE dampers 20mm ride height lowering (vehicles with PASM 15mm)

Techart Spring Kit spring set now retail at £423.60 inc VAT and carriage

Based on 3+ Orders:
The previous group buy was based on 3+ sets, and a 12% discount was applied, this would mean I could supply at £373.92 inc VAT and carriage each set (based on the -12%).

Based on 5+ Orders:
I'll do them at £355 inc VAT and carriage

(*The group buy would apply to any (non GT3) 997 model, C2/C4/Turbo etc )

I'm after a set:

1.. John997
2.. --997--
3.. keendean
4.. Blooders
5.. SJD
6.. Myasinax
7.. FRZ 911

Hi John,

And then there were seven - I'm in! :thumb:

FRZ 911 said:
John997 said:
To follow on from Mike's (AKA Thefinn) previous group buy end of last year....

As coming to that time of the year very soon again (Christmas) :) ,then have contacted Phil from "tech9" about another group-buy. He sent us the following below, will let this run for 2 weeks or so.. but basically more we get the the bigger the discount.

At the end you just call Phil and hand over the details and he will do the rest:

Techart Spring Kit spring set now retail at £423.60 inc VAT and carriage

Based on 3+ Orders:
The previous group buy was based on 3+ sets, and a 12% discount was applied, this would mean I could supply at £373.92 inc VAT and carriage each set (based on the -12%).

Based on 5+ Orders:
I'll do them at £355 inc VAT and carriage

(*The group buy would apply to any (non GT3) 997 model, C2/C4/Turbo etc )

I'm after a set:

1.. John997
2.. --997--
3.. keendean
4.. Blooders
5.. SJD
6.. Myasinax
7.. FRZ 911

Hi John,

And then there were seven - I'm in! :thumb:

Lol mate, nice one fella

If Tech9 havent replied in the next few days will call them Mark.

Cheers, John

John997 said:

If they can do me a set for a Cayman S 987.1 ('06) with PASM then I'm in too. :thumb:

Here we go guys, thanks to all who joined in. Just recieved details from Tech9 on how to purchase and proceed.

All the best,
John

TBH, any questions prior then just call Phil Hindley at Tech9 on (0151 4255 911)

I need to advise Tech9 the names who joined the Group-Buy, so will forward these on:

1.. John997
2.. --997--
3.. keendean
4.. Blooders
5.. SJD
6.. Myasinax
7.. FRZ 911

Order Details

1.. Email [email protected] directly and mark 'Group Buy TECHART Springs' in the subject line.

2.. We need the forum name for ID, then the Invoicing name, address and delivery details for each buyer.

3.. Vehicle registration number and/or chassis number for each buyer

4.. Tech9 will then send each client an order confirmation, bank transfer preferred means of payment

DrJimBone said:
John997 said:

If they can do me a set for a Cayman S 987.1 ('06) with PASM then I'm in too. :thumb:

Hiya mate, not sure if they fit. Give Phil a call and he will let you know, if they do fit then am sure he will be more than happy to supply.

Cheers, John

John997 said:
Here we go guys, thanks to all who joined in. Just recieved details from Tech9 on how to purchase and proceed.

All the best,
John

TBH, any questions prior then just call Phil Hindley at Tech9 on (0151 4255 911)

I need to advise Tech9 the names who joined the Group-Buy, so will forward these on:

1.. John997
2.. --997--
3.. keendean
4.. Blooders
5.. SJD
6.. Myasinax
7.. FRZ 911

Order Details

1.. Email [email protected] directly and mark 'Group Buy TECHART Springs' in the subject line.

2.. We need the forum name for ID, then the Invoicing name, address and delivery details for each buyer.

3.. Vehicle registration number and/or chassis number for each buyer

4.. Tech9 will then send each client an order confirmation, bank transfer preferred means of payment

Email sent :thumb:

Email sent as well. Thanks for organising John. :thumbs:

FRZ 911 said:

NP fella :thumbs:

Had an email from Tech9, so far 5 have emailed in this leaves 2 more to do so. Once all have called in the order will be placed with Techart themselves

John997 said:
FRZ 911 said:

NP fella :thumbs:

Had an email from Tech9, so far 5 have emailed in this leaves 2 more to do so. Once all have called in the order will be placed with Techart themselves

:thumb:

I sent an email about springs for the Cayman... not heard back as yet.

Did you include my name on the list as an 'if you can supply for...', John?

Cheers :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back