Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 wrapping options/colours/thoughts

infrasilver said:
I'm also looking at practicing on my 944 as this would look good in Orange I'm thinking.

2 things.

(1) Won't that clash terribly with your lid?

(2) You say "my 944" ........... :chin: What does the other regular driver of the car think of the idea? :wink:

Did you want to PM me some photos of your car and the wraps and I'll put them through photoshop for you to see the result 'on-car'?

Please do a variation of this on the 944 :thumb:

This is a much cheaper way of achieving my long term goal of owning a full bag of M&M colours...wish I'd have thought of it before :floor: :floor: :frustrated:

Attachments

• 834b101b_7049_4f0d_862b_a58d203c62b5_150.jpeg
    834b101b_7049_4f0d_862b_a58d203c62b5_150.jpeg
    531.6 KB · Views: 1,484
T8 said:
infrasilver said:
I'm also looking at practicing on my 944 as this would look good in Orange I'm thinking.

2 things.

(2) You say "my 944" ........... :chin: What does the other regular driver of the car think of the idea? :wink:

My lid is Cadiz Orange and is the exact colour of a previous car and I'll be getting as close to that shade of Orange as possible.

What other regular driver :dont know:

G2 said:
Please do a variation of this on the 944 :thumb:

This is a much cheaper way of achieving my long term goal of owning a full bag of M&M colours...wish I'd have thought of it before :floor: :floor: :frustrated:

The racing livery of United Colours of Opel Fruits

8) Emoticon, more for the requirement of sunglasses that cool

eabeukes said:
Did you want to PM me some photos of your car and the wraps and I'll put them through photoshop for you to see the result 'on-car'?

That would be cool, this is the most recent side on shot, I'll leave this pic here for comparison too, although its a little dirty, is it fine for you to use or would you need one emailing?

44940800634_61ef1e5033_c.jpg

Just go ahead with the two blues I have trialed, stick a Guards Red and Speed Yellow one up when you get time, or any others you think look good, even try a Viper Green?

ps, I've also been toying with wheel colour, Gold (Weiss maybe) and light Silver.

I would really love to wrap my 996 in a "camo" wrap like manufacturers use for test mules... but i cannot find it anywhere! any ideas?

infrasilver said:
T8 said:
infrasilver said:

2 things.

My lid is Cadiz Orange and is the exact colour of a previous car and I'll be getting as close to that shade of Orange as possible.

The one that obviously doesn't read this forum. :hand:

T8 said:
infrasilver said:
T8 said:
infrasilver said:

2 things.

The one that obviously doesn't read this forum. :hand:

She has another word for this forum

Looks a bit like this. :thumbs:

So theyre not *quite* correct, and I apologise for the rush job but the only tools I have at my disposal are not my usual bag...!

Attachments

• infrasilver_pearlorange_114.jpg
    infrasilver_pearlorange_114.jpg
    445.2 KB · Views: 1,914
  • infrasilver_syelloworange_118.jpg
    infrasilver_syelloworange_118.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 1,914
  • infrasilver_syellow_207.jpg
    infrasilver_syellow_207.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 1,914
  • infrasilver_vgreen_259.jpg
    infrasilver_vgreen_259.jpg
    443.9 KB · Views: 1,914
  • infrasilver_gred_858.jpg
    infrasilver_gred_858.jpg
    443.5 KB · Views: 1,914
  • infrasilver_blue2_119.jpg
    infrasilver_blue2_119.jpg
    433.2 KB · Views: 1,914
  • infrasilver_blue1_208.jpg
    infrasilver_blue1_208.jpg
    433.6 KB · Views: 1,914
Personally this is my preferred one, and I think your other driver might agree. Its a lovely official rare shade of Red :)

Attachments

• infrasilver_rubystonered_212.jpg
    infrasilver_rubystonered_212.jpg
    432.7 KB · Views: 1,912

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mint_Sauce
Back