Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Search Function & Super Tweaks

Sarfend

Suzuka
Is it me or does any one else have this issue with the search function? I enter the phrase I want to search for and it seems to give me results that cover every posting.
I am searching to see if anyone has had problems ordering parts from Super Tweaks in northerlies London but have tried all sorts of options in the search function. Im sure I am just doing something wrong but cannot work out what.

As an aside has anyone had issues with Super Tweaks? I ordered some carbon parts at the beginning of August and I am still waiting for them. Phone calls go unanswered as do voice mails. One email was responded to but the answer given has now expired. I really want the parts but I am losing patience.

Have you selected the "Search for all terms" option under the search box?

Thanks Alex. Thought I had used that but tried again and it gave me a listing from 3 years ago which was relevant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back