Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Clubs - insurance discount.

Scholester

My Insurance company (Classicline) have offered me around 15% discount on my renewal premium if I can tell them I am part of a club. I am not really that interested in clubs per say - I get all of the benefits already with 911uk - but I would if it meant achieving the saving.

The official Porsche Club is a no no so who can suggest something I can sort online for not too much involvement or annual fee? It might be against the spirit of things but I thought I would ask!

Can you claim to be part of the 911Uk club? Or do they have a list of 'approved' clubs?

Scholester said:
My Insurance company (Classicline) have offered me around 15% discount on my renewal premium if I can tell them I am part of a club. I am not really that interested in clubs per say - I get all of the benefits already with 911uk - but I would if it meant achieving the saving.

The official Porsche Club is a no no so who can suggest something I can sort online for not too much involvement or annual fee? It might be against the spirit of things but I thought I would ask!
Why is the Porsche club a no no?

If you like chocolate then you can join my 'club' :grin:

thumb_5745f03676b921f315a6eb34dbf28fea.jpg

Or one of my training classes but DO NOT tell anyone :wack:

MV5BMjJmYTNkNmItYjYyZC00MGUxLWJhNWMtZDY4Nzc1MDAwMzU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Porsche Enthusiasts Club - £40 a year or £60 for two years. Claasicline are a club sponsor.

RichardKS said:
Porsche Enthusiasts Club - £40 a year or £60 for two years. Claasicline are a club sponsor.

As above join tipec. Classic line sponsor them. I am a member of tipec and PCGB but have never been to any meetings.

Scholester said:

tell them we're a club but with free membership

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back