Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

£50k 997.1 c2s to 997.1 gt3 - worth it?

Worth it?

Probably not, If you are having to trawl web forums for justification... if I were laying out that kind of money over what is already a great car (and dare I say it a better daily driver), I would want the very idea of owning one to make me giggle like a small boy. :yahoo:

You probably wouldn't lose too much cash on it if you decided it wasn't for you or it was just a short term itch that needed scratching.

I'd say if you really want one and can afford it, what's to think about? Go for it! It's a personal thing that only you can decide!

My "two penneth"............If you can afford to get a GT3 without any hardship and really want a GT3, then get a GT3.............If after a few months you think you have made the wrong decision, I doubt you`ll lose any money if you sell it on :dont know:

As I say to all of my friends and family, you only live once, there is no dress rehearsal, when it`s over, it`s over, get on with it as the clock is ticking :thumb:

Thank's for all the replies to date. A real mixed bag of advice! My head says stick with the c2s but my heart says s*d it, lifes short, get one.
I check the classifieds every day & am tempted by the black one at 911 virgin.

As has been said above, if I decide it's not for me I should be able to move it on again without having my trousers pulled down.

If you may want to get out of it quickly sale wise then look for a clubsport.

If you cant get on with the seats then buy some used comfort seats but dont do what others have done and buy a comfort and then 6 months down the road fit buckets. :what:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back