Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 GTS

pzero said:
The seats are simply superb.

:agree:

I'd never have believed that Maidstone to Stuttgart in one day, and the same back two days later, could be done so comfortably. :worship:

pzero said:
Cheib said:
JZM have got a Manual car with Bucket Seats and what looks like a very comprehensive spec for £60k. High mileage car but it's a good buy I think with that spec.

https://www.jzmporsche.com/used-vehicle-details/Porsche-911-U1503/

My old car, good to see it looking as stunning as it always was.
Px'd it in 2014 with 22k miles. The seats are simply superb.

High miler, they won't pax against it as it's SOR, but they did just reduce by 4K ( eveidence of falling market) I would of snapped it up if mileage was lower, stunning car.

spongebob squarepants said:
pzero said:
Cheib said:
JZM have got a Manual car with Bucket Seats and what looks like a very comprehensive spec for £60k. High mileage car but it's a good buy I think with that spec.

High miler, they won't pax against it as it's SOR, but they did just reduce by 4K ( eveidence of falling market) I would of snapped it up if mileage was lower, stunning car.

16k of those miles were mine, good memories of Lake Garda, Scotland and Germany.
Interestingly, I tried to to px it with a 993 Turbo at JZM in 2013, but the numbers didn't quite work with me being about five bags short. Had I dug behind the sofa and made the deal the then £65k 993 would have been an astute purchase. Hindsight eh :roll:

pzero said:
Cheib said:

I don't think they'd PX whether a car is SOR or not. They had a very very quiet winter last year and have it on good authority they didn't buy a car outright for stock for six months.

Cheib said:
pzero said:
Cheib said:

I don't think they'd PX whether a car is SOR or not. They had a very very quiet winter last year and have it on good authority they didn't buy a car outright for stock for six months.

They could try reducing prices and they may shift some :dont know:

*Edit. In fact let's hope all dealers have to reduce prices to shift stock :grin:

I still think at £60k with that spec it's good value!

I know some like ultra low miles but it's not exactly high mileage and it's been owned by a good member on here!

They don't come up with carbon buckets very often!!

If I didn't love my turbo so much I'd be all over it, get it bought👍

isysman said:
Agreed, not high mileage at all.

:eek: it's been round the earth twice :grin: mega miles, 50 bags tops :bandit:

isysman said:
isysman said:
Agreed, not high mileage at all.

:eek: it's been round the earth twice :grin: mega miles, 50 bags tops :bandit:

Yeah but not in one go

GPWM, I would of broke the bank for that car with miles in the 20's :thumb:

I quite like 2 in Aqua on Auotrader; not sure about rear lights though.

Both been around for a while and quite a difference in price due to mileage I assume.....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back