Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Autodoc Cheap Beru ignition coils today

Thefinn

Just a heads up for anyone planning to change their ignition coils over the winter as i have just got a full set for £142.14 through the Autodoc app, which is the cheapest i have seen them for some time. They seem to be a bit more through the web site at £150.96 but still a good price :thumb:

It is also worth checking Oscaro if you have a french address/passing through.

I bought a set for £130 delivered on one of their 5 day specials last week, and a Pierburg waterpump for £150 instead of £200 at Autodoc !. Handy that my folks are over there right now, can imagine their face as they opened the package :mrgreen:

If I spot the offer again, will post on here but Autodoc certainly the best value otherwise.

Ok, so Autodoc are doing the BERU ignition Coils ar a Helloween special price giving 25% for £133.32 and ive just ordered a set 😎👍

J

I can only see them at £32.47 each and says 23% off on the top banner?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back