Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Spyderperformance coffin arms and tuning forks, any issues?

Grey996

Nurburgring
Fitted these at each corner but the guys at the alignment place can't get it to align at all and have said it must be due to these non genuine parts.

The research I did before was all positive but has anyone had any issues?

Thanks

How far out is the alignment, is it just the Camber that is out when the toe is dialled in?

A few years ago some folk did have problems with a batch of Meyle coffin arms and Camber at the rear but not heard of any issues recently.

Also has your car been lowered, if so by how much?
It will be possible to sort but some extra parts are probably required.

Not sure about numbers but apparently they couldn't get it anywhere near at the back. It's been lowered 30 mm and they're using the X74 settings.

Hopefully all sorted, apparently a specific order to the settings is needed. SP were great and talked the alignment technician through the sequence. It's gone over to Monday but should be fine.

I had mine fitted by CG with Ohlins and I had no issues whatsoever, good parts at a good price.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back