Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Turbo S at OPC Glasgow

I don't think it is the number of owners ....

Imo it's the classic Coupe v Cab scenario ......

In OPC Glasgow stock there is a 997 turbo coupe as well at similar money .....( on a set of classic wheels to boot!)

Just select both and flick between them ......the coupe is what a turbo should be ... the beauty of the 997 coupe lines is there , plain to see.......classic in the waiting ....

I know where my £70k would be spent .....

T

Totally agree with regards to the beauty of the coupe.The cab actually looks ugly from the rear with the roof up.

However there is no feeling which matches the roof down in a turbo cab especially if the exhaust has been changed as well.

Its no coincidence you don't get a single shot of the rear end with the roof up on the ads :hand:

I am with you on the owner front...

Nice car, low mileage, decent price....

7 owners.... errr?

mikeluke said:
I am with you on the owner front...

Nice car, low mileage, decent price....

7 owners.... errr?

I know with car like this, especially convertibles, a lot of people only have them for the summer, just to tick the box, then sell on, but even so, thats a lot of owners. The new owner will be the 8th owner in just 6 years!

For me personally, that alone would put me off. On my car, for example, im the 3rd owner in 10 years.

Exactly - keep it for the summer, skimp on the maintenance, rag it and flog it on....

Because its black ? just saying :grin:

mikeluke said:
Exactly - keep it for the summer, skimp on the maintenance, rag it and flog it on....

I guess only reassurance is that its an OPC car so they will have done any work and stuck a warranty on it, but feel for whoever buys it when it comes time for them to sell it.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back