Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Incoming Mexico blue 991.1 GT3RS

Next to my friend's racing yellow.

Incredible looking car, colour is spot on, loud enough but not OTT. Amazing that you feeel it's more comfortable than your 991.1 GT3 :what:

MJA911 said:
Incredible looking car, colour is spot on, loud enough but not OTT. Amazing that you feeel it's more comfortable than your 991.1 GT3 :what:

Hi-
It's without doubt a more comfortable and compliant ride over rubbish bumpy roads than my 991.1 GTS was. I've never owned a GT3....

Ah, I mis-read that, even more surprising! Those vents on the top of the front wings, so cool (literally).

T8 said:
DynoMike said:
Congrats Carkid, stunner of a car.Was that Nick W's originally?

Nick W's car was Voodoo Blue.

Nice one carkid :thumb:

I remember now! Good spot T8 :thumb:

Stunning, enjoy in good health!

Thanks for all the kind comments.

Absolutely beautiful 8)

carkid said:
Yes- it's the one from JZM ........I'm absolutely thrilled with the car-
But it's best I don't talk about the level of service from JZM

Come on man we all love a bit of gossip :mrgreen: [/b]

Y2K said:
Absolutely beautiful 8)

carkid said:
Yes- it's the one from JZM ........I'm absolutely thrilled with the car-
But it's best I don't talk about the level of service from JZM

Come on man we all love a bit of gossip :mrgreen: [/b]

I asked them to deliver it to my home on a trailer-
about 70 miles from the garage .....they kinda begrudgingly
agreed.....
On the delivery day I was waiting around for the car to arrive so I phoned JZM
and was informed the car had only just departed from JZM an hour or so late because the trailer had a puncture.
2hrs later my car had still not arrived so I phoned the mobile of the JZM guy delivering the RS-only to find out he was parked up on the side of the road on the outskirts of a nearby city with a shredded trailer tyre - he asked me to bring a jack....I went and found him on the roadside and I then had to go off and get a new trailer tyre fitted while he waited with the car etc he had no spare. So it was a complete shambles. The delivery driver was one of the JZM bosses/partners ....what annoyed me most is that neither the JZM salesman or boss delivery guy etc thought it necessary to thank me despite the fact I'm driving around sorting out their incompetence.
I had to sort it out else I knew my car would be languishing on the roadside on an open Brian James trailer....

Just not the service I had expected - it actually ruined what should have been the exciting delivery of my dream car.

carkid said:
I asked them to deliver it to my home on a trailer-
about 70 miles from the garage .....they kinda begrudgingly
agreed.....
On the delivery day I was waiting around for the car to arrive so I phoned JZM
and was informed the car had only just departed from JZM an hour or so late because the trailer had a puncture.
2hrs later my car had still not arrived so I phoned the mobile of the JZM guy delivering the RS-only to find out he was parked up on the side of the road on the outskirts of a nearby city with a shredded trailer tyre - he asked me to bring a jack....I went and found him on the roadside and I then had to go off and get a new trailer tyre fitted while he waited with the car etc he had no spare. So it was a complete shambles. The delivery driver was one of the JZM bosses/partners ....what annoyed me most is that neither the JZM salesman or boss delivery guy etc thought it necessary to thank me despite the fact I'm driving around sorting out their incompetence.
I had to sort it out else I knew my car would be languishing on the roadside on an open Brian James trailer....

Just not the service I had expected - it actually ruined what should have been the exciting delivery of my dream car.

You are much kinder than I am.....I don't think a trailer needs a tire to offload the car that it's on does it ..I'd have had them unload it, inspected and said thank you, and then I'd have driven off. He can get his own tire then without worrying about your car :?: :floor:

Will we be seeing you at any of the meets or trips? I truly hope so as that is the best GT3RS I know of by miles.... :thumb: :thumb:

I understand what you're saying G2- I just didn't really want to take delivery of the car by a rough housing estate on the outskirts of Peterborough!

I'll definitely be out and about in the car should any interesting road trips / meets be coming up.....

carkid said:
1z53mdz.jpg

Next to my friend's racing yellow.

I'm the friend! It was a fun Sunday and the RS is absolutely amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back