Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wide body alloys on narrow body - it works !!

mcw543

So, I've been running 4s offset carrera sports on my c2s since I bought it in April. They looked well, but I have to admit they did stick out a little for my liking. A couple of days ago I had the h&r springs installed and all I can say is :thumbs:

Before

After

I couldn't be happier with how they've turned out, and the ride is superb. I've read hundreds of reviews regarding the springs and I was expecting a harsher ride, kind of in between standard and sport pasm. I actually think the ride is more compliant, yes, stiffer than standard but it feels more solid and more planted. Love it.

Looks nice! :)

My favourite 997 wheels. It seems like the general conclusion is that at std ride height they didn't sit right, but with it lowered it does just enough to make them the perfect fit.
Well done, great looking car

looks good and your explanation is exactilly why some say you can and others say you cant , the lowering springs pull the top camber in a bit so they dont stick out as much. :thumb:

Huba ! What drop did you go ? I went -15 just right IMO, but would like to find 997 Porsche chassis options hitch is -10 , may ring OPC and have a chuckle, this was a no cost option on S cars.

They look awesome! My favourite 997 wheel by far (don't tell my sport designs though!).

Looks great. Anyone know what colour the carrera sports are painted in this example? Looks gunmetal but is there a colour code or Porsche name? Mine are silver and I think this gunmetal will look better on my car

They look great!
Photo of the whole car maybe?

GT silver looks good on Carrera Sport spokes. Tends to look darker on the wheels than on a car. Anything darker than a bright silver would probably work.

Stunning! :worship:

That's bob on fair play. :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back