Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Techart Springs - Group Buy

John997 said:
Gentle Bump, anymore takers ??
Put me down for a set assuming you achieve or better the price quoted.
Cheers,
Stuart.

SJD said:
John997 said:
Cheers,
Stuart.

Cheers SJD, will add your goodself to the list fella. This makes a grand 5 :thumbs:

I will be away most of the day but back later tonight, I will need to speak with another chap as well and see what the situation might/maybe. Will then call Tech9 Tuesday as away tomorrow and give them the heads-up and names if they want them, but from the previous group-buy they paid Tech9 directly - happy times.

Cheers All, and cheers to all the forum peeps for their input's & advice.

John

John997 said:
SJD said:
John997 said:
Cheers,
Stuart.

Cheers SJD, will add your goodself to the list fella. This makes a grand 5 :thumbs:

I will be away most of the day but back later tonight, I will need to speak with another chap as well and see what the situation might/maybe. Will then call Tech9 Tuesday as away tomorrow and give them the heads-up and names if they want them, but from the previous group-buy they paid Tech9 directly - happy times.

John

John997, why dont we hold on abit so we could get more 997 enthusiasts to join in on the group buy? This way i guess it gets chaper for all of us!!

Cheers

J

-- 997 -- said:
John997 said:
SJD said:
John997 said:
Cheers,
Stuart.

John

John997, why dont we hold on abit so we could get more 997 enthusiasts to join in on the group buy? This way i guess it gets chaper for all of us!!

Cheers

J

Hiya Mate, i dont mind really - cheaper the better. If everyone else is in aggreement then lets do it, but how long for ?

Cheers, John

Added a link to this thread on Porsche Owners UK facebook page to let the wider community know about the group buy. :thumb: :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Added a link to this thread on Porsche Owners UK facebook page to let the wider community know about the group buy. :thumb: :thumb:

Cheers Phil :thumbs:

John997 said:
-- 997 -- said:
John997 said:
SJD said:
John997 said:
Cheers,
Stuart.

John

Cheers

J

Hiya Mate, i dont mind really - cheaper the better. If everyone else is in aggreement then lets do it, but how long for ?

Cheers, John

I'm in no rush, probably won't have them fitted until next year now. Just looking to achieve the best price possible.
Cheers, Stuart

John997, Is there a list of names of the forum members interested so we could see who is in the list?

Cheers

J

J,

John is updating the list on his original post. I'm interested but won't be able to go ahead (or otherwise) until the latter part of next week.

Like SJD I'm unlikely to get them fitted before the New Year so, if I do go for it next week, I'm not in a massive rush either.

FRZ 911 said:
J,

John is updating the list on his original post. I'm interested but won't be able to go ahead (or otherwise) until the latter part of next week.

Like SJD I'm unlikely to get them fitted before the New Year so, if I do go for it next week, I'm not in a massive rush either.

Cheers :thumb: ,

Also i guess we should wait a while as says and let build a big list, also wont be fitting springs till next year also, not in a rush... cheaper we get the better!!.

J

I need them for November, so the sooner the better for me to get them ordered. John, when can we place an order? :thumb:

keendean said:
I need them for November, so the sooner the better for me to get them ordered. John, when can we place an order? :thumb:

Were trying to get them cheaper, longer we wait the bigger the list, the cheaper it gets! so the more people involved the happier we are! 😀👍

J

Cheaper is good, how long are we thinking of waiting?

I may need to drop, if we are looking at next year? :l

keendean said:

Naaaaaah, wont be next year, year after !!! Joke. Most likely end of November following thru middle december if anything..

J

-- 997 -- said:
keendean said:

Naaaaaah, wont be next year, year after !!! Joke. Most likely end of November following thru middle december if anything..

J

Do you have any idea of additional savings if the group buy hit e.g. 10? If it's only an extra £10-£20 then I'd not want to wait too long. If it's a healthy £50+ then holding off another month could be worthwhile.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back