Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What wheels for my silver Gen.1 ?

Milo72

Currently have stock 19" lobster claws on my car which I want to change.

As the car is silver I am thinking of going for a darker rim and want the aggressive deep dish rear look.

I see all these wheels for sale and not sure what they will look like when they are on, if they will need any spacer and how much lower I will need to drop it.

I have seen the Ventini'son Phil's car but not sure if they are still sold in the U.K.

Any recommendations?

You posted in the 996 section :pc:

I am sure there was a wheel thread for 997's not so long ago....I will try and find it :thumb:

PS could have been a genuine mistake as the 996 section is THE most popular :grin:

:judge:

Milo,

Here's a set of Vertinis the same as mine they belonged to one of the guys down near me who's sold his car , they are the same colour as mine and would look the biz on your car. worth grabbing as now not easy to get in the UK especially in Porsche fitment. rears are good with 295 or 305s on as I have had both. you would probably only need 5mm spacers all round with these on yours. Dont worry that the pics show them on a wide body as the fitment is for narrow body the same as mine and we had to mess with various spacers to get the stance right on the wide body cars

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/19-Verti...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Phil 997 said:
Milo,

Here's a set of Vertinis the same as mine they belonged to one of the guys down near me who's sold his car , they are the same colour as mine and would look the biz on your car. worth grabbing as now not easy to get in the UK especially in Porsche fitment. rears are good with 295 or 305s on as I have had both. you would probably only need 5mm spacers all round with these on yours. Dont worry that the pics show them on a wide body as the fitment is for narrow body the same as mine and we had to mess with various spacers to get the stance right on the wide body cars

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/19-Verti...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Thanks Phil - really appreciate that. Will have a look now. Yours were 19" ?

Milo72 said:
Phil 997 said:
Milo,

Thanks Phil - really appreciate that. Will have a look now. Yours were 19" ?

yes mate the ones in the link are exactily the same as mine :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back