Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Engine bay sticker - Mobile 1

The ding-dong people do have them.
Before I order another in the wrong size....can someone tell me what size the sticker should be? And for a 1995 model year should it be silver or white background?

Fulla said:
Before I order another in the wrong size....can someone tell me what size the sticker should be? And for a 1995 model year should it be silver or white background?

This is the one that I got from ding-dong, mine is a 1995 model but can't help you out with the silver or white background issue, to be honest didn't know that there was a difference. :dont know:

The second pic is of the one I have on the car at the moment and this came directly from Porsche Germany :D it's for a 997 and is 7 cm x 7 cm.

ATB :)

Attachments

• sticker_m1_997_172.jpg
    sticker_m1_997_172.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 3,029
  • sticker_m1_502.jpg
    sticker_m1_502.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 3,029
decgraham said:
Fulla said:

This is the one that I got from ding-dong, mine is a 1995 model but can't help you out with the silver or white background issue, to be honest didn't know that there was a difference. :dont know:

The second pic is of the one I have on the car at the moment and this came directly from Porsche Germany :D it's for a 997 and is 7 cm x 7 cm.

Great - Thank you. It would seem the one I got from ebay is 7cm x 8cm so thats what I'll stick with and stick on the car.

Fulla said:
decgraham said:
Fulla said:

Great - Thank you. It would seem the one I got from ebay is 7cm x 8cm so thats what I'll stick with and stick on the car.

De nada :thumb:

engine bay sticker

I bought the small sticker from ding dong where is the best place to put it as ive not seen an original picture

Re: engine bay sticker

johne said:
I bought the small sticker from ding dong where is the best place to put it as ive not seen an original picture

The 993 does not have the "small sticker"....it has only the one (large) sticker as shown in the previous photos and prefixed with the 993 part number.

Now here's the great thing about owning an early 993.

The early ones never had the sticker....... So no stress here :grin:

engine bay sticker

sod it I wasted 3 quid .who cares big or small its going on

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back