Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Paddleshift and multifunction

Myasinax

I wonder if any of you can help me?
I have bought a Macan multi-function paddleshift steering wheel with airbag to install in my 997 gen 2 C4S and wondered if any of you had got it working. I already have a multifunction PDK button steering wheel and was wondering if a wiring harness would be required to make the multifunction work with the PCM?

Cheers

:?:

I can confirm that the adapter above works - have it installed in my 997.1 Turbo with a Macan wheel.

Thanks guys, though the site is a little confusing regarding which wire loom is required. Can you confirm which is required for the Macan wheel? It doesn't have the little wheel for sports plus etc, but paddles and multifunction.

Cheers

wheel.jpg

[/img]

I think the STMV1, but best to send them a message and confirm. They're very responsive via Facebook.

Did you get this working in the end?

Yup all working perfectly fine. Very straightforward upgrade with the loom etc :)

Attachments

• 9cdb3a67_f268_4c53_96b1_cfdcf1be0d38_152.jpeg
    9cdb3a67_f268_4c53_96b1_cfdcf1be0d38_152.jpeg
    386 KB · Views: 1,469

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back