Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Black copper Ruger Mesh

Yep, it's a :thumb: from me too.
Well done on pulling the trigger, not seen 911 wheels in that colour, thanks for sharing.

Those look great!
I really like the colour.

You should take some pics on level ground. highlighting the drop of the springs.

How do you like the ride?

RXP. said:
Those look great!
I really like the colour.

You should take some pics on level ground. highlighting the drop of the springs.

How do you like the ride?

Thanks mate i am glad i went for it and also changed out the rear lights for red's and its all tied together with the calipers i think.

The ride feels fine not crashy at all, you can feel there is a slightly different spring rate to the OEM ones in that it feels more springy in a shorter distance of travel of the spring, said in the most un-technical statement ever but i think you will know what i mean. But so far i have only driven a few miles with the new springs so they should bed in, once they have i will get the geo done so i will know more about handling improvements then.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back