Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone familiar with this little gen2 Carrera at JZM?

MattyR

Hi gents, I've just put a deposit down on this rather good looking gen2 Carrera at JZM. Taking a gander on Thursday and the ducks are lined up for a purchase. Looks terrific and I'm hoping JZM live up to the hype with their prep (and warranty if required in the future).

Now I know JZM are really good boys and I'm hoping others on here have had a good experience in past dealings. Would be fab to get your thoughts. PM if needs be.

Also, does anyone know this particular car? I'd love to get a bit of owner background if poss i.e. type of useage, favourite tipple etc :wink:

https://www.jzmporsche.com/used-vehicle-details/Porsche-911-U1446/

Got mine from JZM also and they've been great to deal with, also having my servicing done with them.

Have followed this particular car with interest and have been amazed it's taken this long for it to find an owner, looks a cracking spec and great value - congrats on your purchase!

These cars deserve to be out there being enjoyed, I love their showroom don't get me wrong (lots to gawp at) but it does make me a little sad to think of it as a museum with barely used, investment-type machines.

Hope to see it out and about one day!

Looks like a very nice car & good price to me & a manual which are very nice to drive too :thumbs:

That's atlas grey isn't it? Beautiful colour; makes a nice pairing with your aventura green 993. 8)

I bought mine from them 3 yrs ago and got them to throw in major 60k service inc plugs.

They wouldn't budge on price at all.

Prep was spot on :thumb:

Great colour combo, low miles and the best wheels IMHO!

I would suspect that the relatively low spec in terms of 'options' on the car has lengthen'd the sales cycle.

Nice colour in and out and no sunroof lovely :thumb: :thumb:

Phil 997 said:

Isn't it funny I wouldn't buy one without a sunroof 😂 my only advice is look out for a nice sport steering wheel omot looks lovely congratulations :thumb:

Sunroof is not a common option on the Gen 2. I prefer without, which made it easier.

im two months into an Atlas Grey c4s - awesome colour.
looks spectacular in the sun and hides the dirt well

Y2K said:
That's atlas grey isn't it? Beautiful colour; makes a nice pairing with your aventura green 993. 8)

Great colour combo :thumbs:

It's the same as my Turbo (Atlas/Sea Blue). Works really well.

silvermilnec said:
Phil 997 said:

Isn't it funny I wouldn't buy one without a sunroof 😂 my only advice is look out for a nice sport steering wheel omot looks lovely congratulations :thumb:

I know Chris , the sunroof is a love it or hate it thing , I just think its heavy in the wrong place for a sports car , have often wondered why guys want just a hole in the roof and dont go all the way and get a cab though .we have A/c so there must be another good reason for just a hole as they are popular I just havent sussed it yet :grin: :grin:

I bought my manual C2S from JZM last December. Prep was great, only took the 'standard' warranty. Needed a new fuel pump 10 months later, 95% of which was covered by the warranty with no quibbles. Would definitely buy from them again.

Lovely car, looks like it's been well looked after too!

I have a sunroof, would not have chosen it myself but I sort of forget its there as never use it, plus makes too much noise when open! As Phil says, aircon keeps the car coo :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back