Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

About to turn the 996 into a garage queen...

Another :thumb: on your choice, i have just got into a R56 John Cooper Works, had R53 years back and loved that too, i wanted something small and nippy and not bore myself to tears daily!

mini-cooper-s-works-john-cooper-works-S3633371-1.jpg

Not quite up to your choice but I have an R56 Cooper with a JCW body kit. For 120 horses its still a lot of fun to chuck about. Unfortunately not too much you can do to turn the wick up. Some chips will give you a few extra bhp and a Milltek exhaust will do the same. Ive been scanning AT and PH for a sorted R56 Cooper S but no rush so can afford to be picky.

Enjoy yours. :thumb:

Seems the mini is popular on here, I think whatever type you have its just a fun as the other, they are almost as wide as they are long! great for parking also i just purchased a Coolerworks short shifter for mine don't know why just fancy it and wanted something to tinker with when the C2 is sorn :puh:

I'm another one with a BMW Mini, just a 2001 Cooper though... with crazy cvt gearbox!
I'll be using that a bit more and the 996 a bit less over the winter.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back