Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

anyone thinking of selling - C4s

beejay993

After several years in 997's and mainly turbos, im keen to get back into a more practical, and accoustic Porsche in a 996 4s. Whilst there are loads up for sale - and the majority not moving too quickly based on my searching to date - ive yet to find one that meets my ideal spec.

Im looking for a 2003 or newer car with less than 80K miles, FSH with RMS and IMS work completed. Car needs to have heated (live in Scotland!)sports seats, black or blue leather, PSE, aluminium pack and PCM2. Im not too concerned on colour, but would prefer Artic or Polar silver.

If anyone on here has a car that fits the bill and is pondering selling please drop me a PM. cheers

My C4S has just gone up for sale with Mr.911 (on a SoR basis). You'll see it on his website and on Autotrader, apart from the PSE it probably ticks all of the boxes.

That said the full s/s exhaust with 200 cell cats probably sounds better than PSE but I'm biased of course.

Anyway, feel free to give me a shout if you wanted any details.

Paul

Mine is going up for sale but doesn't meet some of your criteria, but I thought I would post anyway, 2004 c4s, factory aerokit, PSE, X73, manual, sports seats (not heated) PCM2.1, recent wheel refurbished, recent discs and pads all round. 94k miles.think I will put it up around the 22k mark.

beejay993 said:
with RMS and IMS work completed.

RMS work completed? It either leaks or it doesn't leak whether its original, replacement, or 2nd replacement, or 3rd replacement, etc.

IMS work completed? I suppose you mean it's had a perfectly good bearing yanked out and another bearing pressed in that still has the same failure rate as any other.

Personally I'd be focusing on more relevant important issues like LTT fitted, yearly services from new & the potential it may have scored bores.

Been mulling over whether to put mine up for sale
2002 c4s manual heated black leather bose pse 82k miles polar silver needs nothing £2500 just spent on air con pipes rms service rear bumper respray
Brakes and ps2 tyres 20% worn
Fsh with loads of paperwork full set of winter tyres also
Immaculate

PM sent.

Thanks guys, PM's sent. My heart really set on a Polar silver car, but thanks for the replies👍

Selling mine soon...

C4S Tip S, 137k miles, Atlas Grey / Black / Heated Seats / SatNav owned 6.5 years, FSH with last 4 years fettled by Martin Brown at PorscheTech. LTT fitted 4 years ago / 70K. Serviced / MOT in January. Has been 100% reliable and doesn't consume oil between services. Now have a company car and no space for both.

Re: Selling mine soon...

str12 said:
C4S Tip S, 137k miles, Atlas Grey / Black / Heated Seats / SatNav owned 6.5 years, FSH with last 4 years fettled by Martin Brown at PorscheTech. LTT fitted 4 years ago / 70K. Serviced / MOT in January. Has been 100% reliable and doesn't consume oil between services. Now have a company car and no space for both.

Original engine?

Great to hear it :thumb:

Still searching for the ideal car....If anyone is pondering selling please PM me - very keen to buy the right car

Key spec would be Polar Silver, sub 80k miles, sports heated seats, manual, sunroof, PSE

beejay993 said:
Still searching for the ideal car....If anyone is pondering selling please PM me - very keen to buy the right car

Key spec would be Polar Silver, sub 80k miles, sports heated seats, manual, sunroof, PSE

Re the one Alex pointed out, ok its not polar but has had full Hartech rebuild, that's just down the road from me, seen it about a few times, presumably its sold :?:

I know of one that could be prised from a collection for the right money.
It's a May 2004, ticks all the boxes , sub 30k mile car, never moves!

I can ask the owner, but I expect he will want low £30s . He isn't biggest Porsche enthusiast, but he knows what they are worth .

Thanks Askgeez, I've sent you a PM

...didn't you have a c4s and sold it earlier this year?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back