Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sun Visor Extension

Enrico33

Hi all. Finding the sun visors a little too shallow for this time of year. No problem wearing sun glasses when road is wet as glare is not an issue. There is a problem when dry and low sun. Any effective visor extensions out there ? Not the tinted Perspex variety. Thanks in advance.

In pretty much any car I'll pull the left side out of its hook and then move it closer to my face to block more of the road out and also move my head accordingly. Failing that, I guess you'll be into eBay style attachment products.

I'm interested too; I drive into the sun in the morning, and on the way home again in the evening... why are the visors so small?

Agree about the shallow sun visors. My seat is set as high as I can get it & still I get blinded by the sun this time of year.
Poor design in my opinion.

Got you covered here:

naLMrvR.jpg

or

gKX5MFx.jpg

Feel a group buy coming on

Haha, Yeah the sunvisors are definitely as much use as tits on a fish.

A good welding mask works :lol:

Thanks for the response guys. Visor extension ordered ! Will report back on its effectiveness. Cheers.

Problem solved. Bought extension on Amazon as suggested. Not the prettiest sight in the world but effective.

Attachments

• p311018_1858_262.jpg
    p311018_1858_262.jpg
    595.1 KB · Views: 1,651

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back