Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 range CARBON FIBER TIPS - KLINE INNOVATION

wow. Tips worth more than quite a few exhaust systems out there

Each to their own, i guess...

cvega said:
wow. Tips worth more than quite a few exhaust systems out there

Each to their own, i guess...

Indeed!

Hey guys!

Not sure what exhausts you can purchase at this kind of money, considering only cost price for a pair of HJS HD catalyst (the one we use) is 600GBP for a pair.

In the meantime we are also running specials on the carbon tips range, so don't be shy to PM/email :thumb:

Topgear backboxes are around 500 inc vat :D

We can also supply back boxes below 1000/ per set. But the cat section is the really expensive part. One thing is to fit 40GBP catalyst and one thing is to fit 300 GBP catalyst.

And then there is the design/quality/fitment :roll:

Don't get me wrong - they are very pretty, I wish I could afford them for my C2!

I'm certainly coming around to the distinction between one CAT and another i.e. mine are at least mid-range and passed the new more stringent MOT testing, but future replacements will be high-end grade as it did felt like a bit of a near thing even with a patient tester...!

Full Kline system would be rather "big win/inheritance" dependant in my case..... just need to coax granny off her mortal coil (although I'm starting to suspect she'll outlast the sun!) [Joke!]

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back