Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Replacement 996 exhaust advice

Pmac32

Hi,
Looking at replacing the exhaust on my 996 C4S.
Currently it has the original switchable sports exhaust which is going to need replacing for the next MOT.
I don't want anything too boomy and i like the sound of the current exhaust.
Any advice welcome.
I don't have a budget to stick to but at the same time i don't want to be throwing money at it when there is something just as good or better for less.
Thanks.

I have just replaced the standard exhaust on my C2 996 Cab with a Kline (ex manifolds) as the original silencers were starting to leak. Very pleased with the sound, not boomy at all on motorway and a nice snarly rasp at 3-4k revs and beyond. It's not switchable but tbh I could never be bothered with that.
I think all told with fitting it came to about £3800 but I also needed a new lambda sensor.

Topgear gets good reviews, you may want to read this.....
911uk.com - Porsche Forum : View topic - 911uk discount at Top Gear exhaust, Bridport for GROUP BUY

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back