Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

YO02 SLO

Got my transfer done yesterday and plates arrived this morning, DVLA system for doing a transfer is now so easy and quick you don't even have to send paperwork in.
Chuffed to bits with the plate :D

Attachments

• turbo_number_984.jpg
    turbo_number_984.jpg
    829.5 KB · Views: 6,892
easternjets said:
Got my transfer done yesterday and plates arrived this morning, DVLA system for doing a transfer is now so easy and quick you don't even have to send paperwork in.

:thumb: :thumb: nice mate

easternjets said:

I was bidding on that plate too at the DVLA auction a few weeks back, glad it went to a member on here, gutted I didn't get it though :mrgreen:

If it's any consolation the sister plate is coming up TU12RBO at the next auction, might buy it for my second car!!

easternjets said:
So it was you who bid me up!

Afraid so :D still a good price though

easternjets said:

looks good chum, will spot you way too easy if you are back up here .....!

Get those Tips cleaned man.......

Hi, yes I know they're looking pretty bad but they've been well 'roasted' this year. I was going to change them for some Kline ones if I can find any.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back