Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 turbo daily driver heaven

dmacp

So this is going to be a learning exercise for me. I'd like to start a thread that records the progress I make with my 911 as I drive it and mod it.

Like a lot of you, I have wanted a 911 for as long as I can remember. I achieved that dream on Good Friday this year when a bought my 996 tt with 107,000m on the clock. It's a standard car with a good service history and all the main problems sorted.

It's not going to be a big budget build, but it will be mine. My aim is to enjoy it and improve it to be as near perfect for me as I can make it.

sunset_131.jpg

I will try to share as I progress.

First problem is images :pc: I have an android phone and save my pictures in google photos. What is the easiest way to upload them and place them in the text properly between paragraphs?? When using a PC or from my phone?

Once I learn how to do this I'll start posting images of work done so far. Any help is appreciated. :thumb:

Attachments

• sunset_131.jpg
    sunset_131.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,760
Welcome. Nice number plate

What are your plans.

Congrats on your purchase, will be following with interest.

Can I ask what you paid for the car? curious as to what the current prices are nowadays (i no longer keep track 6+ years into ownership!)

Had a quick look on Autotrader last night, Turbo prices are all over the place, in general I think they are coming down a little.

bakerboy4s said:
Had a quick look on Autotrader last night, Turbo prices are all over the place, in general I think they are coming down a little.

I agree although I think it's the whole used car market in general. E46 M3's are following a similar trend.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back