Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

CLR Project Leichtbau: adding lightness to the tune of 250kg

Thanks Ben, I've been looking at all sorts of alternatives and they are certainly the cheapest solution I have seen. Do they lock securely in position when up?

Anyone know what is going on here. The pictures appear to be working again. I was just checking for some weight data and noticed the pictures are back :?:

Thanks Terry, strange though as I haven't paid $20 for the privilege. So maybe coullstar is correct with there being witchcraft involved.

I'm so glad the pics are back. This thread is my weight loss bible. I'm currently back on the road after a clutch failure followed by a new clutch, gearbox opening/fiscal scare/closing again, brake pipe replacement, new exhaust, removal of various bits to lose more weight.

It's great to be driving again at just the same time as this thread has come back as it's such a source of inspiration.

maldren said:
Thanks Ben, I've been looking at all sorts of alternatives and they are certainly the cheapest solution I have seen. Do they lock securely in position when up?

Hi Mike,
sorry for the delay in responding.
They do - they are a great set of ramps:

Attachments

• ramps_159.jpg
    ramps_159.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 4,880
Either way I'm glad the pics are back. Threads like these are killed off when these company's destroy the links.

Cool car Ben.. and ramps.

Thanks Ben,
I agree with Marky, great car and ramps

Might be worth downloading those pictures, in case the policy changes back!

ELA said:
Thanks Terry, strange though as I haven't paid $20 for the privilege. So maybe coullstar is correct with there being witchcraft involved.

The message in the link states that pics have only been restored for a limited time. If you don't sign up for the $20 a year subscription they'll probably disappear again.

I hope you have an Instagram page for the car ? How do you find the lwfw ?

Hi Blanc, I've never used instagram before but correct me if I'm wrong, it is a photo sharing website? In lieu of being a member I can offer these pics from a recent drive ;)

44754603021_1d2a98c954_k.jpg

44754603951_e617d3d54b_k.jpg

42944665320_27e3a1213e_z.jpg

Regarding the LWFW; I did a video some time back after fitting it, the car was also much closer to stock back then, so this may give some indication:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back