Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche MOT station North West Recommendation

Steve997

Need to get my 997 a MOT.

Anyone recommend some where in the North West / Manchestee area who are careful and familiar with Porsche 911.

I heard some OPC dealers just take the cars to local garages round the corner and then in one case a guy was told he needed work doing to the some of £2000 for a steering rack which wasn't needed and past the MOT no advisories wheb he took else where.

If people can recommend a honest, decent garage with good customer service for a MOT that would be really helpful.

Thanks

I take mine to OPC Wilmslow, get a nice loaner for the day. I'm booked in for a new Windshield and MOT at the start of November thanks to a stonechip that is now a massive crack thanks to the cold weather the other day. :wall:

FZP said:
I take mine to OPC Wilmslow, get a nice loaner for the day. I'm booked in for a new Windshield and MOT at the start of November thanks to a stonechip that is now a massive crack thanks to the cold weather the other day. :wall:

Do they charge for the loaner ????

Appreciate the help guys. Thanks to both of you.

Nope. It's a bit more expensive but where else can you get a Panamera or Boxster for £10 :dont know:

FZP said:
Nope. It's a bit more expensive but where else can you get a Panamera or Boxster for £10 :dont know:

All's ive ever got is a C class. Not as I'm complaining :grin: as better than either of the above :?:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back