Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Testing the water... Possible C4S sale

galahad

Silverstone
Sad times, caused by a very exciting (but horribly expensive!) grand designs construction project which is over time and over budget as they always are. I bought my C4S last October and may now have to let it go.

It's a 2003 manual, black/black with heated memory seats 47.5k currently (but being used at weekends so increasing slowly). Full OPC service history, last one done earlier this year at Brooklands with brake fluid, plugs and coil packs. Four new Michelin PS4/PS2 tyres, Dansk sports exhaust and alcantara trimmed wheel.

I had a PPI at RPM before I bought it and it sailed through its MOT this summer with no advisories.

Hard to gauge what it might be worth as there's not many good ones about.

Not in a rush and may not actually need to sell, but if anyone is seriously looking then please PM me and I can mull it over!

Edited to say SOLD

And the price?

How many previous owners?

7 to many on my one
Did not put me off though as had a solid history and great condition

chrisu said:
So a 2004 C4S with 2 owners is unusual then...?

There's at least a couple of 2 owner C4S's for sale at the moment :thumb:

Budgiec4s said:
7 to many on my one
Did not put me off though as had a solid history and great condition

I know someone who maybe interested all comes down to price please....

7 owners may put off some people, especially on a low mileage car. Didn't bother me, mines on 8+ owners, so long as the histories there.

I think I'm the 5th owner. We're in a rented house at present and everything is boxed up so it'll take me a while to find the folder.

From speaking to various people it seems that £27-£28k is about the right money. Have some strong trade interest but they'll understandably stick 15-20% on what they pay along with a warranty.

Glad to hear that Galahad

There you go all you doubting Tom's - good ones do sell

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back