Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 997.2 Turbo PDK 2010 Black/Black 12,000miles, 2 Owners

v8fettler

Save it from the Dealers!!

I've an offer on the table, but I'd need to complete on Friday. There's no denying dealers need to make a living, but there's a football field difference between what I'll get for it, versus what they'll sell it for! If your happy to do the warranty extension, and have it checked at your local OPC (Happy to meet you there!), why pay them £10k more?

She requires nothing for another 10 months. I bought her last august with full major service, spark plugs etc, two new front tyres, rears were only 1,000miles old at the time, fronts were the original set and only changed due to age (111 check for warranty). I even had the borescope done, even though this model doesn't suffer from scoring, as it'd only done 8,500 miles in 7 years, I thought it might have dried up! Anyway, all clear, under warranty, and ready to go.

I've not had chance yet for recent photos, but here's the ones they took last year, approx 3,000 miles ago.

Since these, she had the rear arches and bumper painted and re-taped, and ceramic coated all over.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e4dgimz4cggryhm/AADrsq2lUQeRQDpLLoMCy_vua?dl=0

I'll add the build sheet to the above link tomorrow.

Sensible offers please.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back