Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Upgrade rear lights to look like a 4s

k11pol

Spa-Francorchamps
Is it possible to add the long light at the rear of the 4s to a 2s ?
The thin strip that goes from the left to right light , there's a black plastic grill which looks the same size so wondered if it could be removed and the light strip fitted ? I asked the sa,dsman at a
Or she centre and he said no but maybe someone on here knows better.

Haven't looked into the red strip, but can't help thinking there would be a few things to deal with on that, electrical as well as physical. Swapping light clusters, far simpler, see these default/red ones https://ebay.us/6qj6hI

k11pol said:
Is it possible to add the long light at the rear of the 4s to a 2s ?
The thin strip that goes from the left to right light , there's a black plastic grill which looks the same size so wondered if it could be removed and the light strip fitted ? I asked the sa,dsman at a
Or she centre and he said no but maybe someone on here knows better.

You can but you would have to change your rear bumper as well since the light bar is part of that bumper design and much taller than you would realise.

Attachments

• 2018_09_30_21_33_54_399.jpg
    2018_09_30_21_33_54_399.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 2,210
On the gts 2 though it has the black grill which is the same size so surely it's just a case of removing the grill fitting the light strip and sort out the wiring.

Sorry I've just realised I typed 2s and 4s instead of gts and gts 4 to many BrewDogs , that's my excuse. 🤯

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back