Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Calling all Cab drivers, is it German helmet time yet?

About £500.

Best get that advertised and sold then. Worth nothing in the shed.

911 with hardtop yuk - not a good look

Makes the car a little more practical in winter I guess. I always preferred the looks of the soft top up over the hard top. Took mine off straight after buying it.

The hardtop is impressive (in comparison to the soft top) from a noise and temperature insulation perspective, but it's a faff and stops you getting the top down on the odd bright sunny winters day. Mine is on a stand on the wall with a cover over it, where it's going to stay.

30220784332_628bf78ddf_b.jpg

Snap.

Think I've made the decision now.

Mines in a protective bag at the back of the shed; has been for the past 2 years - don't think i'll be putting it on any time soon.

Had the roof down three times this week; will be having it down on the way home from work tonight, too... :thumb:

Osh

As Matt Monro once sang - "On days like these"

Just nipped out for some lunch. Helmet's deffo staying off this winter :)

6SomRkI.jpg

Definitely with you Alex, with a nice new un creased top the less time it's down the better!! And in this weather, no contest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back