Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PAS noise turning right?

paul987

Mexico City
My car has developed a quite loud squeal / whine at parking speeds when turning full lock to the right... I checked PAS fluid and it didn't need a top up...
My thoughts are PAS pump... but.... The sound seems to come from the front :dont know:

Any idea's are welcomed...

PAS noises tend to come from the rear / engine as thats were the pump is .. air bubbles basically .

Plausible there is a fault with the steering rack .. a slight leak perhaps but normally this would be left and right and not just one side .

Can you get a sound clip if possible please ..

Mail to [email protected] if you cant post here and ill try and repost it for you .

Hi Demort, I will attempt to get a sound clip and upload later.. it seems a little intermittent so might be easier said than done :? :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mwarren1
Back