Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Lovely MK1 GT3

Daniel

You were always partial to these Dan after your first ever GT3! Are the 996.1 models eclipsing those of the 996.2 in terms of price?

~ Maxie

Have driven it, also came perilously close to buying it too. Proper car :thumbs:

Slippydiff said:
Have driven it, also came perilously close to buying it too. Proper car :thumbs:

the man from del monte says yes :thumb:

Blue and gold 996 in any guise :nooo: !!!!

It's a beautiful car. It's overpriced in my opinion.

Why no internal pics?

I am more concerned by the fact that they are hogging all the BBS wheels. x3 sets apparently all with Cup tyres - ???

Are the original Cup tyres still being made?

Pip

Pip1968 said:
I am more concerned by the fact that they are hogging all the BBS wheels. x3 sets apparently all with Cup tyres - ???

Are the original Cup tyres still being made?

Pip

No, unfortunately they've long since stopped making them, though there was some old stock hanging around at some of the French and German stockholders for quite some time after production stopped.

Gareth64 said:
It's a beautiful car. It's overpriced in my opinion.

Indeed, particularly being modified, in a weak colour scheme and with a few miles on the clock..

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back