Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Interior lights and odd button

Darren OD

Whilst having a look about to try and work out why my interior lights and luggage bay lights stay on regardless of switch position, I discovered this button on the side of the tunnel. According to the handbook it is the vent button that possibly disabled interior sensors. It appears to have no effect and the led does not flash regardless of position. Unless I have missed them I cannot see any interior sensors. There is no remote for the alarm it sets unsets on the key. Any ideas gladly received. Thanks
IMG_3793.jpg
[/URL][/img]

All I have found is a reference in the handbook, but mine seems to have no effect, although I strongly suspect some aspects of the alarm on mine are disabled or disconnected

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back