Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

30 years waiting..

G2 said:
:welcome:

Bring a big bag if questions along to this meet very close to you on the 7th October. :thumb:

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=129342

I saw this... literally 8 miles down the road, but had to be the one weekend that I am away with work. Really disappointed to miss it.

Anyone know if it's an annual/regular event ?

First time at Bicester for the forum. There is a charity day at goodwood the following weekend.

Milo72 said:
As a 10 year old my dream car was the 911 Cabriolet... After many bumps along the way that 10 year old picked up his dream car at the weekend, it's only taken 30 years to achieve.

I don't mind admitting I was a little emotional driving away in MY car (2005 C2 Cab Tip) as I had always said the first Porsche I drive will be my own car.

I'm sure the car isn't everyone's choice but it's the one I always wanted and I can't stop standing at the living room window and looking out at her.

And after lurking on this site for many years, I can now ask valid questions and engage with some real understanding... and there are lots of questions.

But for now i'm just going to enjoy the moment and continue to wear out the carpet where I'm stood just looking and smiling :)

Fell in love with the 911 at a very young age, metallic green Matchbox Superking toy. I resisted many a temptation to ensure the first Porsche I drove was my own and it's great to hear like-minded stories.

I decided to take a different stance with my son and a few years ago when he was 12, the first car he ever drove was my 911.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back