Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

ICE ICE Baby...

ragpicker said:
Who's Presto? :?: :dont know:

And what does he know about aerials?

It's a sauce originating in Genoa, the capital city of Liguria, Italy. It traditionally consists of crushed garlic, European pine nuts, coarse salt, basil leaves, Parmigiano-Reggiano and pecorino sardo, all blended with olive oil.

:wack:

:grin:

HSC911 said:
ragpicker said:
Who's Presto? :?: :dont know:

And what does he know about aerials?

It's a sauce originating in Genoa, the capital city of Liguria, Italy. It traditionally consists of crushed garlic, European pine nuts, coarse salt, basil leaves, Parmigiano-Reggiano and pecorino sardo, all blended with olive oil.

Word for word cut and pasted from the internet.

When you plagiarise you should quote your sauce.

😄

PeterS said:
Word for word cut and pasted from the internet.

When you plagiarise you should quote your sauce.

😄

You have to wake up early in the morning to Ketchup with me :oops:

I feel we may be straying from the original point of this post to fall into 911uk wordplay, I think we should put thoughts to the heading post, (HP), sauce our collective so to speak, and see if we can condement up with a solution to the problem that osh can relish, not jus one that amuses

Just hope he uses the right sauce for his dab.

Stop peppering him with so many questions, I am sure that his tech man is seasoned in dealing with this radio pickle that he's in :dont know:

Give him thyme to mustard up a response at least :roll:

Jeezzz! Turn your back for two mins and the sh!t jokes start flying... :floor:

Its a DAB unit - sorry; didn't chuck that in at the start. Add to that its got a big fugg-off amp in the frunk, too.... :hand:

Osh

A dab antenna is different than a standard analogue antenna so you can't use the standard Porsche one to recieve the digital signal.

So is does anyone know the absolute dogs danglies best one on the market to use...??

Osh

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back