Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

This is how to buy a 997

I have just read the whole 14 pages of the build wow talk about attention to detail and following through with your vision . Some guys just have great skills and patience :thumb: :thumb:

Well , that was an amazing thread ...!!

What a craftsman ... given his own issues too ...

Just whiled away over an hour reading that!!

Food for thought .....inspirational in so many ways!!

Hats off to him!!

In the words of ian dury....there ain't half been some clever bastards
Hats off to him

That bloke knows how to tell a story too (I'm only half way through). I'd never heard of that forum, it seems very gentlemanly, and certainly maverick.

Yeah I'm not convinced by the exhaust tail pipes either, but it would be a boring world if we all liked the same thing!

Amazing skills, and I still think its the best way to buy a 997, just got to find them in that state.....

I do think he lowballed the value of his Audi swap... I'm sure it was mint when he finished with it!

What a amazing read , such amazing workmanship :worship: :worship:

A great read and a great buy, if you've got the skills.

Awesome read - amazing transformation.
A brave guy - but I guess with his skills he had a better chance than most to turn it around...

Just read that whole thread. Guys skills are beyond impressive!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back