Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 Interior refurbishment - Cheshire area

louisiana95

Hi

My '05 interior is a little shabby in places. Centre console scuffed, drivers side leather seat dry and scuffed, seat backs scratched, few marks on door cards and glove box. Also the odd broken switch - passenger side window switch on drivers side, air vents direction switch not working etc. Nothing major, but added up together it ages the car quite a bit.

I know from searching the forums that a few people have had work done, but not seen any recommendations for reputable companies in Cheshire or north-west that would be able to take the car and 'do a job' on the interior.

If anyone can recommend a company to talk to, then I'd be most grateful

Cheers

Mark

Try Road and Race Restorations in Westhoughton. The only Porsche-approved bodyshop in north west. They do interior work and leather.

Speak to Tom Bradshaw or Dave Yeoman what it is that you want doing.

www.road-and-race.com

Leathercare in Warrington. Both ex Connolly guys, superb. Bentley, Rolls, Ferrari all use them...

Mezgerite said:
https://www.autotrimltd.co.uk/

The owner increased their quoted price by £500 when I took a 350z roadster in for a new roof.

He also quoted £350 just to repair. Pete Lenton in cheadle done a perfect job for £40.

I think the owner was called Jim. Come across as a real con man to me. Didn't like him at all.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back