Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sweet 4S for Sale at 911 Virgin for £93k !

NIBrown

Lovely car Tom, sure this one will sell again in no time.
Amazing colour, seems like a bargain at this price :eek:

Attachments

• 4s_176.jpg
    4s_176.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 4,710
Almost certain this is NottsRS' previous car? Therefore likely to be very well looked after! :thumbs:

Sad to see less than 500 miles were covered in total by the current owner/seller :roll: :nooo:

ch3tman said:
Almost certain this is NottsRS' previous car? Therefore likely to be very well looked after! :thumbs:

Sad to see less than 500 miles were covered in total by the current owner/seller :roll: :nooo:

Im sure they have had it for sale before ...

Looks fantastic ..!!!
.....!

Chancing their arm :bandit:

ch3tman said:

Exactly what I thought, if so then it has been really well looked after. Can't be many in that colour.....Gorgeous

Trev

I maybe alone here (except for Zingers) but that sounds very expensive to me. Let's see how quickly it sells. The red 993 at 57k has been up for a long time.

Albionmuz said:
I maybe alone here (except for Zingers) but that sounds very expensive to me. Let's see how quickly it sells. The red 993 at 57k has been up for a long time.

It's all about being an immaculate, low mileage 'S', that is where the money is, the red one doesn't have that desirability.

Excellent low mileage 'S' cars do seem to be advertised in the range of 85K to 95K, bet it won't be there for long :thumbs:

NIBrown said:
Albionmuz said:

It's all about being an immaculate, low mileage 'S', that is where the money is, the red one doesn't have that desirability.

Excellent low mileage 'S' cars do seem to be advertised in the range of 85K to 95K, bet it won't be there for long :thumbs:

Then, no doubt, straight into a cocoon in a heated garage :x

Double post

Awesome colour. Reminds me of a Techno Violet BMW I had a few years ago.

Strong money but i'm sure it will find a home quickly due to the rarity and low miles.

C.

Too cheap :bandit:

It is indeed my previous 993 4S, price is not a massive amount above what they sold it for in 2016. Great car. Not used much in the last 2 years...

Zingari said:
Chancing their arm :bandit:

Madness and double the price of a 997 C4S. But that's the
Market and no doubt it will sell :thumb:

Deposit Taken. Congrat's to the new owner :thumbs: :bye:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back