Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Interior lights.? Or not ?

S A Watt

Monza
Just bough a Cayman 981 GTS which I'm really happy with.

Just a quick question on interior lights.

The car just has standard interior light not the design pack. So that's the 2 spot lamps above the mirror for reading which you can put on and off, 2 rectangle ones be hind the seats on the pillars. One on the rear tailgate inside. And one in the frunk.

There is also one in the glove box.

None on the bottom inside of doors (just reflectors)or the vanity mirrors.

I know that the one in the frunk comes on, glove box one comes on, the spots work for reading too.

I have noticed however when I open the door or tailgate the ones behind the seats pillars or on the tailgate don't seem to work. But that's in daylight.

I have not been out in the dark and they may be light sensitive. Does anyone know?

Or am I missing something. Checked fuse and all good

Can't see anything in the book to say?

Not a big thing but would like to know.

Forget this post.

The interior lights must be light sensitive. Just went out when coming down dark and working perfect👍

Thanks

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back