Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

KP964 on BBC North East News

jkeith

Hi all,

Anyone else see the BBC news tonight in the north east region?

The weather slot runs a photo competition for their annual calandar. The choice of pictures is judged by monthly selected guests of good standing and popular reputation.

Tonight, the judge selected was our vey own KP964! A local celeb with a solid reputation built up over many years for his talent as an artist.

I must say that the performance he gave did us all proud. Polished, professional, articulate and with all of the panache that any classic Porsche owner / driver can have.

Well done Keith, I'm sure Jack is very proud of his dad.

Cheers, Keith

Just watched it on catch up. Really nice interesting piece. Well done.

Just watched on BBC iPlayer....

Brilliant KeithP, very professional and relaxed, well done ! :thumb: Hollywood beckons and with the £1 million fee you get from the BBC you'll be able to do another 250k miles in your 964......Wot no fee.... :dont know:

Anyway, seeing your other work in the background of your studio, you'll have to ditch Jack (metaphorically) and get back to painting other subjects, your work looked outstanding..

(NOTE)
Mark, on the subject of getting a clip....before I looked at iPlayer on the TV, I tried to get it on my laptop to do the same.....BBC requires you to register....the first question they ask is "How old are you".......... :pc: WTF??????
What does my age have to do with anything? I refuse to register under protest...I'm 64 by the way....

Thanks for posting KeithJ and keep up the good work KeithP..... :worship:

Was really good, pity he couldn't have got the 911 in there somewhere!

Well done Keith :thumb:

Very talented man our keith :thumb: surprised he never managed to sneak the 964 in the background

still one of my favourite pics taken by Keith at fastlane :D

Attachments

• fastlane4_141.jpg
    fastlane4_141.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 8,725
Nice one Keith, well done mate :thumbs:

I knew the salmon would win :grin: you having fishy fingers an' all :wack:

Caught a nice 8lb'er just below Corbridge yesterday, gave such a good fight for half an hour I didn't have the heart to take him. He's gone back to spread his fighting genes to future Tyne salmon :thumb:

Cheers,
Paul

PS You have painted a couple of others apart form Jack :wink:

Great work Keith. Good to see you on the TV.

A very polished performance.

Well done done Keith :thumb: have you ever painted/drawn a 911 in some sort of style???
Forgive my ignorance to art I'm not an artist at all, but I have seen various car pictures of Porsche race cars etc.
Cheers
Paul C :wink:

Haha .. wow how doidnt i see this thread .. thanks Keith for posting , my 15 minutes of fame reduced to about 15 seconds , it was bloody nerve wracking but well edited .. thanks a lot for the nice comments lads much appreciated , the camera man was well impressed by the 964 by the way :grin:

I thought I recognised the name, I have one of your pictures on my wall 'Bodget and Scarper' :worship:

Lensey said:
I thought I recognised the name, I have one of your pictures on my wall 'Bodget and Scarper' :worship:

Small world Lensey :) cheers
Think i need to get some Porsche paintings done though , always on my mind to do so :grin:

I've just seen Keith on Look North again at their children in need launch party.

Professional as ever Keith and a kind gesture donating one of your paintings for auction.

:thumbs:

A top bloke our Keith.
I knew him when he wasn't famous you know :puh:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back