Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Permanent trickle solution

I got this one and can close the doors:

s-l300.jpg

:thumb:

HSC911 said:
I got this one and can close the doors:

s-l300.jpg

:thumb:

Where from? my .2 GT3 needs something like this because I don't use it very often :oops:

spongebob squarepants said:
James M-S said:
I have the cigarette lighter adaptor for ctek, the cable can come out of the door when closed allowing the car to be locked and alarmed.

I'd discounted the cigarette option presuming the doors couldn't be closed? It doesn't trap the cable then :dont know: :? And does it charge as well as directly connecting to the battery?

I have the Ctek and use the cigarette lighter adapter. The cable doesn't foul the door, charges fine and keeps the battery tip top.

I plug it into the 12v socket in the passenger footwell.

I've got a C-tek, it's plugged in pretty much identically to the OP and when driving, I leave the lead outside of the frunk weather seal, no problem.

When charging, if you put the charger on the windscreen, you can feed the lead upwards (i.e. toward the windscreen) so you can still shut and lock the bonnet while the car is on trickle charge. Simple.

As for that windmill invention; genius. (And yes, people seem to be taking the whole Brexit nonsense too far, viewing the whole world through some sort of binary, good/bad caleidoscope.)

I've started to use the Alternator option on my car works a treat :D

Can't beat a old stolen joke :redcard:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back