Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For sale I phone 7 (red edition)

Phil 997 said:
ragpicker said:
My ex-wife would definitely be cheaper than Phil's. Plus she would no doubt come with lots more add-ons. Whether crusty sore's are the kind of add on you want is entirely your choice.

:lol:

:floor: :floor: Are crusty sores some kind of North Eastern delicacy like Eccles cakes etc. I am afraid I cannot offer any accompanying baked goods with my ex wife although you will be recieving a Tart in the deal :grin: :grin:

Ha!! very good!

:grin:

Phil 997 said:
spongebob squarepants said:
Zingari said:
Would £200 buy it :dont know:

My nearly new SE is available for 200 :grin:

my ex wife is available for £200 includes a free blackberry :grin: :grin:

Would I be able to to return her under the seven days distance selling regulations if I have tampered with the packaging?

PeterS said:
Phil 997 said:
spongebob squarepants said:
Zingari said:
Would £200 buy it :dont know:

My nearly new SE is available for 200 :grin:

Would I be able to to return her under the seven days distance selling regulations if I have tampered with the packaging?

The goods may not have complete packaging upon arrival due to the number of handlers in the postal service and its sold as seen , should you not be delited with your purchase I WILL happily refund your money but ask that you dont return the goods :floor:

Zingari said:
Phil 997 said:

e-needpics.gif

I cannot post pics as I have had warnings from the mods about unpleseant images getting posted :floor: :floor: :floor:

HSC911 said:
Phil 997 said:
ragpicker said:
My ex-wife would definitely be cheaper than Phil's. Plus she would no doubt come with lots more add-ons. Whether crusty sore's are the kind of add on you want is entirely your choice.

:lol:

:floor: :floor: Are crusty sores some kind of North Eastern delicacy like Eccles cakes etc. I am afraid I cannot offer any accompanying baked goods with my ex wife although you will be recieving a Tart in the deal :grin: :grin:

Sound like a new corn based snack to me :dont know:

:grin:

yummy :floor: :floor: :floor:

Attachments

• new_106.jpg
    new_106.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 78
:floor: :floor: :floor: was your exwife and my ex wife twins :grin:

Hang on the resemblance to mine is striking :grin:

Toooo funny just tooo funny :floor: :floor:

Apple website is currently down to iPhone as new phone is inbound today!

I'll up Zinger's bid to £201 and throw in a packet of pork scratchings...

mikeluke said:

My offer comes with a pair of rose tinted specs that I could ask Jonttt to sign :thumb:

Damn.... Need to think again!

Zingari said:
mikeluke said:

My offer comes with a pair of rose tinted specs that I could ask Jonttt to sign :thumb:

I recon if you throw in a colini stick Sponge would bite your hand off :grin: :grin:

Phil 997 said:
Zingari said:
mikeluke said:

I recon if you throw in a colini stick Sponge would bite your hand off :grin: :grin:

He's well off pace with the current bidding :hand: (even with a Collini thrown in)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back