Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PCM failure?

Sarfend

Navigation system issues. I cannot activate the system. The map works ok and the GPS tells me where I am correctly. I took out my ooky 2012 CD and put the legit 2004 disc but still no joy. Radio and CD changer all work ok. Is the navigation system kaput?

Any guidance (sorry) greatly appreciated.

Rossi911 said:
System update needed ?

Version 3.0 so all okay there. Thanks.

Maybe after 13 years it's gone to the great sat nav cemetery.

So choice is replace with an original with all its lack of functionality or a touch screen state of art all singing all dancing unit at s cost of £1500 ish. :frustrated:

My disc drive failed soon after buying my car so I bought a used drive for that to also fail within a month or so. I then removed the whole unit and replaced it with a Kenwood unit, with all the bells and whistles, I have never looked back

Sarfend said:
Rossi911 said:
System update needed ?

So choice is replace with an original with all its lack of functionality or a touch screen state of art all singing all dancing unit at s cost of £1500 ish. :frustrated:

You can get the latest double din after market units for half of that

911UK said:
Sarfend said:
Rossi911 said:
System update needed ?

You can get the latest double din after market units for half of that

If that includes fitting then that's not so bad. Thanks for the feedback guys.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back