Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Caliper decals?

Nick-L

I'm looking to tidy up my calipers as they've picked up a few chips here and there and the Porsche script appears to have been worn away by years of cleaning by hopefully fastidious former owners so it's niw almost invisible!

Is it possible to make a reasonable job of touching up the chips and if so what's the best paint to use...or is it a full repaint to achieve a good finish?

Where can I source replacement decals in the correct size etc as they all seem to have vanished from eBay since I last looked, I'm assuming for copyright reasons?!

Any sources welcomed :wink:

Cheers

Nick

toddy2 said:
I bought a set from here a couple of weeks ago:
https://type911shop.co.uk/epages/de...ca1-377e-432e-84fd-bdccf2206766/Products/2091
Arrived quickly, I went for white - not installed yet, quality looks decent enough though. For the money you can't complain

Thanks, I'll order up a set today, white for me too.

I see you have a C4S also, I do t suppose you know the sizes for the decals do you as I'm away from the car for a few days so can't measure mine.

Cheers

Nick

90 x 7 were the ones that were on my C4, however I chose to go up to the
105 x 8 for a little more presence, still fit very nicely on the calliper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back