Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Carrera 2 IIG 101 or YB10TZP, anyone know?

LaurasOtherHalf

Currently in negotiations on the above registered car-a Carrera 2 genII in white with black leather.

Only two owners so hoped one may be a forum enthusiast who might be able to fill in some history.

(admin, hope this type of post is allowed)

LaurasOtherHalf said:
Currently in negotiations on the above registered car-a Carrera 2 genII in white with black leather.

Only two owners so hoped one may be a forum enthusiast who might be able to fill in some history.

Try PCGB forum. That's where I found the previous owner of my car.

LaurasOtherHalf said:

So, I found the car and the first thing I have to ask is what is it about this car that attracts you to it as it looks expensive for spec and mileage.

moonigan said:
LaurasOtherHalf said:

So, I found the car and the first thing I have to ask is what is it about this car that attracts you to it as it looks expensive for spec and mileage.

A major incentive was not paying the asking price, we came away with a part exchange deal that both seller and buyer were happy with. As always with a lot of high performance dealers the asking prices are mostly just that and once you get through the smoke and mirrors of finance and costs to change etc most cars rarely go for anything like their asking price in my experience.

I'm happy with it regardless.

(I might be happier once it has been lowered slightly!).

LaurasOtherHalf said:
moonigan said:
LaurasOtherHalf said:

A major incentive was not paying the asking price, we came away with a part exchange deal that both seller and buyer were happy with. As always with a lot of high performance dealers the asking prices are mostly just that and once you get through the smoke and mirrors of finance and costs to change etc most cars rarely go for anything like their asking price in my experience.

I'm happy with it regardless.

(I might be happier once it has been lowered slightly!).
Cool. As long as you are happy then thats all that matters. Enjoy!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back