Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 GT3 mk 2 Alloys for sale

Jamesx19

Hockenheim
Hello,

Taking the plunge, well dipping a toe in the water actually. I recently agreed to sell these to fund some genuine Fuchs, but it didn't work out.

So before completing dismissing the idea, I'm putting them officially up for sale.

Sizes are same as GT3 at the back.... But slightly different at the front being a Porsche Tequipment option I understand. These will fit a narrow body car. They could possibly be fitted to a turbo body, but only with spacers.

Fronts 8x18 ET50 part no. 996 362 138 02
Rears 11x18 ET63 part no. 996 362 142 04

They are marked as genuine Porsche with the 'VP' triangle, and have the part no.s marked in the castings.

They are straight, balance up fine and are in good usable condition, but could do with being refurbished.

Pictures below.

So I'm looking for offers around £2000. Delivery methods and costs by negotiation etc

f9WmCHf.jpg

Ebotsu5.jpg

Ac1rAJO.jpg

fS1r0Dw.jpg

Other pictures available if required.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back