Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WTB 996 18" Sport Classic II Wheels

CB911

Hi all,

I have recently purchased an early 996, it was fitted with 18" Sport Classic II wheels from the factory. At some point these have been swapped for a set of 17" C4 wheels and I would like to swap them back to SC II's.

I am looking to purchase a set of SC II's preferably in good condition with silver centres and decent tyres. I would prefer OEM tyre sizes where possible, so 225 40 18 & 265 35 18.

I would consider offering my 17" C4 wheels in P/X, these are in excellent condition with N rated Continental tyres. Fronts have approx. 5mm remaining, rears just under 3mm.

Thanks.

CB911 said:
Hi all,

I have recently purchased an early 996, it was fitted with 18" Sport Classic II wheels from the factory. At some point these have been swapped for a set of 17" C4 wheels and I would like to swap them back to SC II's.

I am looking to purchase a set of SC II's preferably in good condition with silver centres and decent tyres. I would prefer OEM tyre sizes where possible, so 225 40 18 & 265 35 18.

I would consider offering my 17" C4 wheels in P/X, these are in excellent condition with N rated Continental tyres. Fronts have approx. 5mm remaining, rears just under 3mm.

Thanks.

Hi CB911
Recently posted an ad for just such a set, have a look & contact me if interested 👍

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back